Old 01-01-2013, 04:25 PM   #28
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
perfectly content with true love

TheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
I have been using Reiki energy as a healing modem for close to 10 years now.

I was attuned to the 1st and 2nd degree in the same year, and stayed at the 2nd degree for a couple of years before receiving my attunement to Master. I had amazing experiences with both the 2nd attunement and when receiving my attunement to Master.

A few years back, I had a good friend who was terminal with melanoma. He swore the morphine and the other pain meds did no good and would call me, begging for me to "come and give me Reiki", which of course I would do.

It is amazing to see the full power of Reiki at work, like when it is used in an operating room to slow/stop bleeding during a very sensitive surgery, or when used on cancer patients, or on newborns who are born addicted to some drug.

Just my personal preference, but I have never charged for sharing this energy with another, I feel so honored to be a vessel for this most awesome energy.
ty for sharin that jesse....ive never charged either ...i work right now only with my partner & friends once in awhile....and they already do such much for me that i couldnt ask anythin in return for the lil bit of energy i send their way.....not even a barter however....if i was offered so much per session from the health dept etc say for providing my service ...i may consider it ...but the money would go back to things to help my growth or to benefit other people - oils, teas, natural suppliments , organic foods...or donate to a non profit organization
its def amazing to see the energy exchange help to heal someone who didnt think theyd ever get the opportunity to feel some relief