Old 04-22-2018, 06:19 PM   #20
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Our friend in the community, DapperButch, posted an great resource about the food industry in the .......Zombie thread. Thanks Dapper!

If you haven't watched this documentary, I highly recommend watching it. Here's an trailer for the film, and I think you can even watch it for free online (google is very helpful to find it).

What The Health? (2017)

Katzchen, I just floated over to this thread to let folks know of this film. Thank you for posting this because I don't know how to put up videos like the above.

I was saying in the other thread that I had been feeling like utter crap for 4 months. I was so fatigued, felt physically sluggish, was sleeping all day both days of the weekend. I didn't know what was up. I had no idea that it could be about my increase in eating meat (chicken...from once a week to several times a week) and dairy (from no cheese, to cheese 1-2 times a week) and eating processed foods (from very rare, to somewhat common).

Within a couple of days of eating vegan, fresh foods, I started feeling better. I just started this past Tuesday. Now the weekend is over and I had energy from morning until night for both days, with no naps.

Was it Hippocrates who said, "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food"

Katzchen, I have been taking Tumeric since my colon cancer in 2010. I was off point for a couple of years due to cost, but I have been back on it for a while. Chronic disease is all about inflammation and Tumeric is the butt kicker (well that, and a plant based diet)!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: