View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 04:07 PM   #2015
BullRider_Dillon
Timed Out

Preferred Pronoun?:
Permanently Banned 2/1/2012
Relationship Status:
Accepting applications for marriage.Only DEVOUT CHRISTIAN!Women who unsex themselves need not apply.

BullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST ReputationBullRider_Dillon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Freaky High with Sherilyn Fenn

I found a long lost CD and took a drive.I needed to get away.Lindsey Buckingham´s song "I think I´m in Trouble" blairs out of the speakers and my mind goes back to the B teen movie from the 80´s,"Just one of the guys" about a genetic female who dresses as a guy so she can attend the rival highschool.HE/She meets this really hot looking alternative chick played by Sherilyn Fenn who has the hots for this person she thinks is a guy.They are drinking beer and Sherilyn gets a lil frisky and reaches in his pants and pulls out rolled up socks as a packer and states how flattered she is that he went to the trouble and states "really,how small could it be?"

I was so in love with that girl and wished to God that could have been me.I would have taken her over the lead cheerleader ANYDAY! Oh yeah..

The nostalgia was a high.
Dillon
BullRider_Dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BullRider_Dillon For This Useful Post: