cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Wow your sister had it!! You definitely got it from her for sure. Yes you can check the activity of the influenza virus on the Weather channel .com under flu and colds, so sorry you are feeling icky, you will for a few days, drinks lots of fluids and rest that's all you can do...
My sister teaches elementry school so gets lots of germs. Thanks for letting me know that I can go to the weather channel on the web to check out flu's and cold's. I've only used it to check out the weather here or wherever I may be traveling too. I'm pumping myself full of fluids...I want to go to sleep now but know if I do, I'll wake up in the middle of the night
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote