cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
So sorry you have the Flu. Well you topped what I have which is a sinus infection.Too bad I did not have a Nurse nearby to take care of me. LOL I am just saying....

My Boss is still sick and she will not go to the Doctor. She says she will tough it out. She has been sick for three weeks now. I wonder just how long she will go. OMG!!!! I think I caught this from her not that I am smoochin on my Boss. LOL Do not get the wrong idea. She did buy be some soup and gave me Halls cough drops though. She probally feels guilty. Not!

I wish I could be home so I could talk to everyone during the day. I am on the 2pm to 11pm shift. The Holidays are coming so things will become very crazy soon. Then when you think it is all over there is inventory. Which my Boss has put me in charge of. So I have to make sure everything we need is set up. I have to redo the floor map, get the food ordered, schedule everyone so they know where they are counting. I have to make sure at least one person in the team knows how to count. This can be difficult. Are you guys getting stressed out with me yet???? Yes misery loves company. Just sayin.....

I tried to go into the chat room earlier and I could not get in. Has anyone been sucessful? Please let me know.

And as always I am signing off for the night. Maggie have a less busy day at work tomarrow, CF hope you are feeling better, Listixgal hope you get your sleep apnea controlled soon, BBM hope you find that perfect sexy Femme you have been waiting for and finally Morningstar hope your truck works like new and you enjoyed this beautiful day. And to everyone else I wish you a goodnight and may tomarrow be a purrrrfect day. Adios
I know what you mean about needing a nurse. My cats aren't very good nurses although they are cuddling with me. I know of a nurse but they don't live near you and has germs...just sayin'
I saw you online earlier today and was wondering what you were doing around (seeing you is always a good thing)...I figured that you took the day off but now we know that you got a different shift. While you're hoping that BBM finds the perfect Femme, will you wish that I find the perfect Butch to spoil...pretty please???
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote