Old 03-16-2011, 08:27 AM   #2002
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default i am there to..

Damselfly i cant think of 1 more word to add to your post..You said it so perfectly..That is where i am at over here..Ya know i have been changeing many things around my house..Took a second out of my day looked up blinked and here i am going to be 51 in may and 28 years at my job next week..!!!....I have had a few bad dates over the years that my friends hooked me up with..One had a wallet bigger than mine and teeth that could chew through a log..I say WHat !! are ya mad at me..???..Not to offend anyone but that is kinda how it was going..Gina told me about this site..I was in another B-F site but after the break up it wasnt comfortable to me anymore..I am looking for my femme and conducts herself in that way and i can take care of the other half of the relationship real well..Just got in here a few days ago and i think i am going to like it..Everything out here is straight,,even the trees..It is hard to meet people in the lifestyle where i live..Ya know it gets a little quiet over here..

Wishing everyone a good day..However i work at night so i need to get to bed but i wont..Probly put that light up in the kitchen that has been in the floor for almost 2 weeks..
rustedrims is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rustedrims For This Useful Post: