Thread: Here & Now...
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 11:29 PM   #2002
Tangle

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme w/o the high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Two guesses ;-)

Tangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST Reputation
Default super-exciting Saturday!

Now wearing: black knee-length skirt, tight black tank, and my red wire glasses... kinda got the schoolteacher thing going. soon: nightie

Now eating: baby carrots with simple but delish sr cream and hidden valley dip. i might just finish the entire carrot bag & call it dinner.

Now drinking: ice-cold mountain water with condensation drips slowly making their way down the glass. mmmm.

Now listening to: Tracy Chapman sing her slower tunes

Smell like: subtle musk and conditioner

Last website visited: only this one today. yesterday, i went shopping for a new pair of comfy yet sexy slingbacks on a few sites. *girly clap*

Last person who made you smile: a total stranger's brain - s/he prob doesn't even know it.

Now leaving for: be on here in between vacuuming and dusting and cleaning the bathroom and putting laundry away and sorting through junk mail and packing for Monday's business trip and singing along with Tracy... *smile* ...don't get too close! i'm way too exciting for most people *laugh*
Tangle is offline   Reply With Quote