Thread: My Best Friend
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 08:11 AM   #42
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

My best friend started as a date. We quickly realized that our "connection" wasn't romantic but soulful on so many levels. We've been through some shit and always had and will have each others back. Catch each other when we fall or stumble. She's been there when I came out and my family turned thier backs on me. She was there to watch my kids grow, my biggest supporter when I was working 2 and 3 jobs and just felt I couldn't do it another second she somehow knew what to say to give me the strength to continue the fight. I was there when her son passed of SIDS, her daughter and drug addiction, her husband (who has become like a brother to me now) was diagnosed with CHF and she with her illness. We're so connected we has ESP..when I need her she calls without me saying a word and visa versa..it's just like we "know". I'd kill or die for her in a heartbeat without regret or hesitation and she for me. She calls my kids hers. And is just as fiercly protective of them as I. And doesn't hesitate for a second if they need an ass kicking. When my first grandbaby was born and I lived 5 states away and couldn't be there she went to the hospital (even though she can't stand the mama or that family) and took pics for me. Although we've only known each other for 10 or so years it feels as if we've been connected our entire lifetime. To simply refer to one another as a "friend" just doesn't seem enough for us. So we call each other "soul sister" because if ever anyone made us feel whole it is one another.

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post: