Old 06-11-2012, 03:29 PM   #55
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
good thread! maybe I can get some suggestions.. I love Amber brock Draft or bottle but I cant find it here in Austin TX....... HELP!!! I tried some local dark brock here and hated it. I dont really like beer but when I feel like a drink that is what I want an ice cold dark brew. not a fan of Guinness.. I used to drink Michelob dark,but its been yrs since I seen that brew anybody got a brew they can suggest?
hey bro! Do they sell beer and liquor in the grocery stores there? You can look for Amber bock there or perhaps Walmart. I've seen it in these places here when it wasn't in the liquor store.

Yea, I didn't care for Guinness either.

One beer I'm missing from CO is Fat Tire. I haven't seen it out here! They may have it there..

Let us know what you come up with out there.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post: