Old 01-09-2017, 05:07 PM   #1
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation
Default Women's March on Washington and Sister Events Nationwide

There will be events held all across the country on Saturday January 21 in addition to the Women's March on Washington D.C.

Here is a list if you would like to attend an event in your local area:

http://www.womensmarch.com/sisters/

I am planning to attend the rally in Albuquerque, NM with friends. I am fired up! I would love to hear if anyone is planning to attend one and what your experiences are after you attend if you would like to share.

Here is the mission statement for the one in Albuquerque:

Join us as we gather on January 21 at Civic Plaza for the Women's March on Washington in Albuquerque Rally. This is an inclusive event, open to ANYONE who supports women's rights. Mission Statement: The rally is to show solidarity across the nation and at home for the DC March, which highlights that women's rights are human rights. The mission of the rally is foremost to join the many unique cultural groups across New Mexico in an inclusive dialogue and to become more educated about how we can take positive and peaceful action to exercise our constitutional rights. It's an act to uplift our spirits, to broaden awareness, and proclaim "we will protect each other's civil rights, our communities, our families and our planet."

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post: