CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

I'm going down to DC for the big march! I could go with my Union. They've chartered two(!) busses and there's still a little room. I could go with friends from the Lesbian Sex Mafia. So many LSM Board members are going that we had to change our regular meeting date. I could go with the Sirens Women's Motorcycle Club. I would have a place to stay, too.

I'm not doing any of that. Instead I decided to drive myself down on Sunday morning in my car, park outside of town and take public transportation in to meet with the Sirens. I'm really skinny and not built for the cold. I'll wear every warm thing I own and probably still end up dangerously frozen at some point during the day. This plan will give me freedom to skedaddle home on my own when I become too cold for safety.