Old 10-27-2021, 02:21 PM   #3
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for the question Ender, it's been so long since we've had a butch-femme-related topic of discussion on here! And also thank you Cin for your post. It was very interesting to read and brought the thread back up. I did see it earlier but was too busy to post.

When I was a little kid I really, really wanted to be a boy. I hated wearing dresses. I wanted to wear boy clothes and do boy things and have a girlfriend. My parents did let me be a tomboy though, so it wasn't completely bad. Once I grew up and learned what a lesbian was I thought oh that is what I am. I've never wanted to be male ever since.

I don't feel like I was born into the wrong body or biological sex. I also experience the world as a woman and I am treated as one. True, it isn't always in a good way and people are confused and don't know what to think of me, but I am not treated as a man. I am sometimes mistaken for male but it is only temporary and I have never experienced any male privilege out in the world. I don't feel feminine at all and feel like my masculinity is something very natural for me. I've never understood all of the anxiety over masculine women/girls or feminine men/boys. To me, it seems completely natural that some women are masculine and some men are feminine and it's no big deal. We'd all be better off if everyone was just allowed to be who they are.

I am not sure that will help at all Ender. I feel I am naturally masculine and a butch woman. I have never felt I was transgender, but I also think that is quite natural for many people.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post: