View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 11:40 PM   #213
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I have been still working out as much as I can,I have been haveing problems with my neck,right shoulder and down on the right side of my spine like sharp burning pain.Think of it being a cross of the vulcan nerve pinch and a hot branding iron at the same time...bad enough to make me puke.So I got an appointment with my ortho and pain doc for an MRI I had yesterday,I found out I have spinal stenosis in several vertabra so no i'm waiting for an appointment for injections for a quit fix till we can discuss a better soloution such as laser treatment so I wont be needing more injections.Rideing the bike is good,walking briskly around the long blocks of my neighbor hood along with as much stretching as I can do safely.Hopefuly next week things will be diffrent pain wise so I can get on with the planed program.So glad to read about how you all are doing as it gives me some ideas to put in the plan..happy weekend ya'll.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: