atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thamca74 View Post
FYI- It is true that money does matter. We can all say that it doesn't but in this country money= security. With that said- some of the very best and most memorable dates I have had did not cost any money. Dates to the lake for a picnic (maybe corny sounding) but very romantic.
I think that if you give it some time and patience the right woman will come along that can see past the anxiety and see you for the great person you are and what you have to offer. Just relax and let it happen. One thing I often have to remind myself. Is that if someone you think you want doesn't work out- It means it wasn't meant to be and there is someone BETTER meant for you.. I struggle with that some times. I want everything to be in my time.. Thats just not how it works ... Hope this helps. Just my take on things. Good luck!!
You know, my short term financial stability isn't great, in that I don't have a decent income. I am quite poor. However, some day when my parents and my dad's sister (my aunt) pass, I will inherit a sum of money with which I will be able to buy a house outright and live comfortably for the rest of my life. So I do, in a sense, have a retirement plan, as much as I don't want to think of it, because I love my folks and my aunt very much and don't want to lose them.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post: