EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Not femme either, but I do think it depends on the circles you move in as far as the money thing. If you move in queer circles that are largely made up of people who make a certain kind of living, it's quite likely that they'll expect to date someone who also makes a similar amount as they do.

If you're around working class people, people who are below the poverty line etc. "dating" and relationships are going to look very different. Not every femme is going to expect you or want you to be what middle and upper class people call "financially stable." Some will, some won't.

I think emotional stability is more important than financial stability. But it sounds like you're working on that aspect of your life, and those close to you are noticing by encouraging you to start dating again. So I would see that as a positive sign in itself and go for it, if you feel up to it. Don't be discouraged if someone has different monetary values than you do. Just look elsewhere. Not everyone sees the world the same way, or dating/relationships/fuckbuddying the same way.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post: