wahya
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
im good

wahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputation

My grandson is my heart , I was in the delivery room when he was born , I spent many a nights feeding and burping him, changing diapers,baths, drs appts, parks,pre school, t-ball,skateboarding, etc.. This little boy is now is 7. He is very affectionate which I know he got from me. And his sense of humor. He is smart and the sweetest boy you will ever meet. ( He also has big beautiful brown eyes). I had custody of this little boy while I went through my battle with cancer, he was 5. It was then I got to see his strength courage & compassion. He wanted to help his baba, he wanted to help take care of me, he once rubbed my black( from the chemo) and painful feet and he said I want you to get better so you can one day run with me. That just instantly warmed my heart. Unfortunetly my heart no longer feels warm, It feels nothing now. My daughter has pulled me out of his life. She has done this many times in the past. I have been the best mother I could be to her. I have given her everything she needed and sometimes wanted. She is now with every parents nightmare a psychopath who has turned her against me. She has a daughter with him and of course I have only met her twice. I hope no one has to ever go thru anything like this.
wahya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wahya For This Useful Post: