Old 04-28-2018, 08:10 PM   #22
CowboyJ

How Do You Identify?:
FtM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He or Him
Relationship Status:
Ask

CowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST Reputation

1. Your shirts: do you send them out? wash and iron them yourself? Drip dry?

I used to send all of my laundry out, pre kids, now I do all of our laundry myself and yes, I iron my shirts, even if they are perma press, I like them ironed.

2. If you wear cotton boxers do you iron them?

I wear boxer briefs and do not iron them .

3. Do you ball your socks, fold them as pairs or randomize them in a drawer or basket?

I roll them up and fold one over the other. Athletic socks have their own drawer, dark socks in a drawer and light socks in another, all neatly placed.

4. Your jeans, ironed or no?

Yes, ironed always!

5. Hand-washing of sweaters and knit vests, yes or no?

I do not hand wash sweaters but I do wear them. Usually have them dry cleaned.

6. Do you have a specific day your do your laundry or is it an on going project?

Usually do all my household chores on Saturday, depends on what is going on. Rarely do laundry during the week.

7. Are you proprietary concerning your laundry or can others participate in the cleaning of your clothes?

I would share laundry duties, however we would have to agree on how things would be folded, etc.

8. Do the same rules apply to your bedding or is that a separate issue?

Sheets are washed separately and taken out of the dryer immediately folded.
CowboyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CowboyJ For This Useful Post: