Old 05-03-2018, 08:23 PM   #27
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftWriteFemme View Post
1. What is your position on spot removers? If you use them, how many do you have and which brands do you recommend?

I use Shout in spray form.

2. At what point do you recognize that your favorite tee-shirt can no longer be worn out in public?

When the collar no longer lays flat against the neck, or if it has been stretched in any way.

3. If there is a stain that you cannot get out what happens to this item of clothing, does it become work around the house/in the garden clothes or does it become a rag or is it banished from your life all together?

Around the house. I have shirts from college, yo.

4. Scented laundry detergent or scent free?

Doesn't matter. Wouldn't choose a flowery scent though. I tend to choose "mountain" or "clean" scents for laundry soap or deodorant.

5. Do you like your towels hung out on the line or dried in the dryer?

Dryer
6. When removing your lightly worn clothes do you: a. hang them up or fold them? b. utilize a wooden valet? c. the back of the bedroom chair works fine? d. what is this "lightly worn" you speak of, everything goes into the hamper.

b. lay across the ironing board that is always set up (cause I iron every morning).

7. What is your lend/lease policy regarding your button-down shirts, cotton boxers, tee-shirts......inquiring femmes what to know.

They can take whatever they want.
Again, thank you in advance for taking the time to answer my questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
My ex used to tailor my shirts so I'd not have to tuck them! Sneaky!

I've not ordered from them yet but they look cool!
Is your ex...ummmm...available by chance? Wowsa.

I like untuckit too, but with the cheapest shirt being $68, that is a "no go". I wouldn't wear an untucked shirt to work and I only like to spend that kind of money for work shirts (i.e. dress shirts). Even then, that amount is super rare, only if I need it for a specific event.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: