MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Thoughts

As a parent if any of my kids outed themselves at school before they had to me I would hope the school would make me aware of it so I know what to do for them. Same thing with anything that my child is doing at school that I SHOULD and DO have the right to know. I'm one of those pesty, nosy, up in your business kinda parents, I like to have open communication at all times via me, kid and school.

Then again I am also one of those parents who isn't gonna kick their kid out for hearing news of their kids sexual activities. I'm unsure on how one expects a school to handle something like this, if parents are unaware of the goings on of their children, and the Institution you are trusting each day as your kid enters its doors knows of something that could cause one's child harm I feel as the parent, provider, etc etc I do have the RIGHT to know. I get not all kids parents are like this and some may over react if that is the case then we are talking about a whole other subject on how CPS does not do enough in some cases (not all) when it comes down to how our children are treated, abused, and neglected in this country..

I don't feel the school did it out of any other intent than giving the parents the heads up on what may, has, can, will, could, happen considering how many kids are being harassed for being queer, gay, lesbian, transgender.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: