MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Our schools and classrooms have many tasks and responsibilities. Outing a child is not one of them.

There are a significant number of ways that that conversation could have been worded to let the parents know that bullying behavior was going on without revealing that information.

Someone mentioned that maybe it's not a good idea since the child was fine with peers knowing but not his own parents. I agree. I also think, in this day and age, that there's more to be worried about than if they are going to throw him out on the street. Families keep a lot of secrets.

How would those who were so gung ho about outing him feel if they found out that he'd had his ass beat for it? That he was thrown out? That his parents were sending him to a church ordered facility to de-gay him?

Inappropriate.

The part about being gung ho on outing him is where I think we fail our children by not being invested in them like we should be. (I bet if this was a dog story more folks would put their noses in it) If the child starts showing signs of abuse, or if he suddenly *disappears* ANY sign that the news was received in a negative way, as counselors, teachers, school workers neighborswe should pay attention to what is happening to our children. CPS, the Police, any official that has knowledge of a child that could possibly help any child out especially our gay youth since they seem to end up on the streets so much.

I also think that *facilities* or any kind of religion mumbo jumbo that is used in an abusive way, manipulative way, hostage forming way should be SHUT DOWN and they should be charged with some form of crime against the children..

No amount of electro shock praying is gonna take the gay away, we are who we are, the devices, methods, lies that are used to try to do so should be against the law.....

There's my rant on that thank you for listening
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: