Thread: Femme Caves!
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:31 PM   #9
Ang

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Ang Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST Reputation

My femme cave is actually my balcony. I live in a small condo but I have a huge balcony and I make the most of it.

I have wood tile covering the cement for the flooring. On one side, I have a bar type table with two high chairs so I can sit and have a coffee while looking out at the lake. On the other end, I have a two seater, with a coffee table.

I've put up star lights along the length of the sliding glass doors as well as lights on the 'trees'. There's a small side table with a collection of candles. In the warmer months, I have numerous plants, flowers, herbs and sometimes veggies growing.

I go out onto the balcony every day at some point throughout the day. Winter, summer, spring and fall. I love my view and I've made it into a lovely little piece of heaven.
Ang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Ang For This Useful Post: