Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

first let me say how sorry I am that the fire scared all of you including your cat ( name please?)

Remember who you are and what you stand for, never mind what others think, you have no say in that, and you might get bored anyway.

Feel like breaking down? Do it. Holding it in will cause worse health/emotional problems. Be sure your girls have space and safe space to share their struggles. And most of all YOU.

There are lots of agencies / groups that can help. Apply to all of them. Public housing might be able to provide emergency housing for you.

There are many ways to turn this into a blessing depending on who your belief /faith systems jive with.

Byron Katie, Pema Chodron, and others.

I can name several but will wait until you ask me. Am sure you are all in overwhelm right now.

My wish for you all is to become closer more loving more gentle and compassionate for each other and others. Feel free to contact me by pm for more free advice.

My love to you and your girls.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post: