Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Erryl,

I just want to say to you that I am so sorry for the loss of your home and your beloved material possessions. Thankfully you are all safe and I would have gone back for my pets as well. I saw your photos and words cannot express my sadness for you all, but the great relief you are all alive.

When I was 12 our house burned down. I watched from my neighbors driveway. My dad, sister and I were out shopping for Chanukah presents for my Mom when the house went on fire. My Mom was alone. We drove up to firetrucks. My Mom got our dogs out safely, but she could not get Shane, my sweet bird out and she tried, the cage was too hot. The firemen tried. She was able to grab our photo albums, strange the things we go for. As a child, the same age as your daughter... It is hard and it is scary and a memory I will never forget. But, we heal - we always do. The things can be replaced, and the memories are stored in our minds.

Just know you can rebuild. That while your financial situation might be stressed, you can turn this around. You have proven that you three are survivors, you will survive this.

Sending my thoughts to you all!

Julie

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post: