Old 01-14-2014, 04:51 AM   #19
caffeinelover

How Do You Identify?:
------------------
Preferred Pronoun?:
-------------------------
Relationship Status:
--------------------------

caffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputation

Kuddos to you for being able to function still after such a devastating event. I wish for you and your family to regain soon a sense of safety.

You shouldn't blame yourself and add guilt to injury about what happened, especially in regards to your daughter.

What you are providing her in matter of emotional safety is very valuable and will come to be an anchor in the storm for her.

Also, the way you are all going to recover from the event, as a family, will give her lessons in strength and resilience that will last her a lifetime. I empathize with her situation and the loss of her things It might help for her to make a list of items that she'd like to have replaced and cross out each item as you are buying them back. She knows you have the ability to provide for her, the ability was not taken away from you, just the things this ability brought.

If you still have a job, an income or the ability to make money, you can bounce back from the situation.

I am very grateful for the sharing of your story and also for the incredible gift of story sharing from all the people who replied to your post.

These messages of hope and overcoming loss and grief have inspired me immensely.
caffeinelover is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to caffeinelover For This Useful Post: