View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 06:35 AM   #6959
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

I did state I would wait for Gemme to give the go ahead before I went further...I absolutely agree to hold sign ups after the last project is mailed out to us...I wasn't trying to rush anyone. I was just excited about a new project idea and wanted to share it and see if there might be others on board.

Did we talk about making out of country people pay a little extra? I just don't recall that but it really is more expensive when sending a package at the end! I want everyone to participate so I hope that's ok with Breathless who participates on a regular basis. Maybe she could find out the exchange rate and send the amount that would make the $7.00 here? Just asking.

That said, I'm so excited to be able to see what you all did for matchboxes, and I'm hopeful PurePisces was feeling well enough to complete her project this weekend.

nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post: