View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 11:06 PM   #9
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Great thread !!!

My first bike, 1991 Honda CBR 600 ... Go fast or go home was that bikes motto, I loved that bike, even after a horrific accident on it I had it fixed and I kept it. That was my baby, I kept it for years in the garage till this boy kept bugging me to sell it. So I did, I weeped a little on the inside when I heard he lasted a few months and sold it. Had I known, I would have bought it back.

My second bike, 2006 Honda VTX1300R, loved loved that bike.. The big retro style with the rounded fenders. I called it my poor mans fatboy. I kept that bike for two years and sold it.

My third bike 2007 Harley Davidson Road King, my second baby. That was my gem, pearl white. I remember getting that bike, I bought it from my StepDad because, my mother didnt like riding on the back of it. So, his loss my gain. I made a few mods on it. I added a full fairing system so it looked like a StreetGlide. I rode it just this past summer 3500 miles round trip in one weeks to tame 'The Tail of the Dragon' in NC. I loved that bike.

My fourth and recently acquired bike on Halloween this year. 2012 Harley Davidson Road Glide. Big Yellow/ShortBus. Shes big, shes yellow. Shes, something. I saw this bike and I fell in love instantly. You know as being a biker, if your ass aint happy you aint going to be happy on a bike. Well when I took it for a ride, my ass was happy. Now she sits in the garage, waiting for that nice day to take a peek at the roads. I am looking foward to putting some miles on her. I traded in the Road King with 37K miles for this bike. points below for what my new bike looks like. I had a pic in the gallery, but I took it down a while ago.

As for clubs, I am a founding member of the local woman's riding chapter here in Maine and currently the Director. Its a division of WOW, the same as what Clay was associated with.

Again Cheryl, thanks for starting this thread.

Maybe, we all can hook up for a lil BFP ride in .. some time. I know I can hit NYC pretty easily.

I know this summer, I am trying to make Americade and trying to convince my friends to ship our bikes the California to do a one way cross country.

We will see what the future holds, but be certain, I maybe coming to a city near you !!!

looking forward to all the replies and other peoples stories and rides.

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post: