sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

About 20 years ago I got off of work early in the morning (I worked third shift) and went home to change clothes before heading back out with my pals. I told my Mom that I was going to change my clothes. I assumed she knew I was going back out with my friends. She assumed that I was changing into my pj's and going to bed. Imagine her surprise when she got a phone call a few hours later about me being in the emergency room!!!

The keys word there was assumed. I see alot of people assume they understand a posters intent or what they actually mean and then they respond quickly. I'm sure we've all seen huge communication issues resolved simply because someone asked for clarification first. There are times when people just disagree and I think issues from that fall out can carry over into other threads.

I know for myself it can be hard to see beyond the ME ME ME type of thinking to see the whole picture. I think it can be difficult to do that sometimes.

~~~shark~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sharkchomp For This Useful Post: