Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:
call me crazy working on me!

Thanked 1,334 Times in 367 Posts
CharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Did You?

Did you feel like a grown man when you snuck into the rooms of innocent children and took the only thing they had...Their childhood.

Did you feel like a grown man when you saw the fear and heard the pleas saying please stop your hurting me i wont be bad anymore.

Did you feel like a grown man when you saw a young child push their siblings against a wall and let you take them so you didnt take the younger ones

Did you feel like a grown man knowing you were punishing these innocent children for years to come

Did you feel like a grown man when no one would hug us or tell us they loves us because they didnt want us to feel like they would hurt us

Did you feel like a grown man knowing you seperated 3 of the closest kids ever when you did it to 2 of them and left the 3 alone?

Does it make you feel like a man knowing a child will never be the same thanks to you and your perverted ways?

Does it make you feel like a man knowing you got off with just 9 month jail time?

Will you still feel like a man when you have to answer to God why there are innocent children hurting because of what you did?
CharmingButch25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CharmingButch25 For This Useful Post: