Old 01-17-2011, 06:17 PM   #118
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

On very little sleep (my own fault, this time), I went to work early and rented a couple of units and the truck a couple of times. I caught my manager up to date on all the havoc I've been causing the past three days on my own. I prowled the grounds and scooped some poop (I know, I know...my life is so glamourous!) and got out of work just before 2pm. I stopped off at a lovely place and viewed some places to rent and drooled all over myself. Fabulous! I wish we could get them, but it looks like it won't work. I made it home and made a snack for Ebon and myself and changed out of my work clothes and caught him up to date with what I learned about the apartments I saw. We both did some calculations and made some calls and it STILL looks like we make too much. I signed in here and toodled around a bit then started dinner. I'm now back here after washing up some of the dishes and putting the rest in the dishwasher and rinsing the recycling out. Oh! I got a text from my manager saying the interim manager tweaked my schedule and, if I work longer tomorrow, I can have three days off this week (!!!) IN A ROW!!!!!! OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! I said, "That would be nice." of course.

Yeah, that's about it for me today.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: