Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,216 Times in 705 Posts
Puplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Every time I need to go to the bathroom when I'm out in public - and I march right to the "women's" door without a worry, knowing without a doubt I will not be challenged or made uncomfortable in any way, I am humbled by how steeped I am in femme priveledge -- all other "isms" aside.

Add to that -- PLUS every time I feel like it, I can have a coffee or soda or drink of water when out in public because I KNOW I can just go to the bathroom with no trouble at all.

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "...Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Puplove is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Puplove For This Useful Post: