How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,184 Times in 5,142 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Tiny Dog is having more and more trouble getting up and down the stairs. It's harder for her to get up too - I can see her contemplating whether or not she really needs to stand up before she does so. She's 12 years old, and I have been feeding her food with Glucosamine and Chondroitin in it for years. I have decided it's time to go for the daily therapeutic dose though. So I ordered some Cosequin DS for her. I was glad to see the price of that stuff has dropped over the years.

Diva Kitty continues to find delight in her stuffed mice. I keep finding them in different places all over the house. She doesn't like to be watched while she plays, so I'm sure she waits until she's alone in a room until she bats them somewhere new.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: