How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Tiny Dog and Diva Kitty were both very jealous over me tonight! I've been away for the weekend, and they were both really happy to see me when I got home. Tiny Dog met me at the door. Diva Kitty did not deign to come downstairs, but she met me at the top of her stairs (heh - just noticed I said "her" stairs). She rolled over on her back and showed me her belly for some serious belly rubs. I had already loved on Tiny Dog at the door, but she stood by and snorted disdainfully as I loved on the kitty anyway.

Tiny Dog was a little flummoxed by our new neighbors. When I took Tiny outside, the neighbors were having people over. We could hear them inside their house clapping their hands in time, and people ululating and chanting. Tiny Dog huffed a couple of times and stared at the fence for a few minutes before she decided she could ignore them. So, they passed the first dog test - they're probably good people. We'll see how she acts if they come over.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: