View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 02:17 PM   #2
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

One way I save a few pennies is to keep my eye on the discount meat bin at super one store so by doing this I have gotten lots of great bargains on steaks roast and other cuts,today I found some thick cut pork chops and a whole pork shoulder.The chops were marked down to $5.99 and the shoulder from $35.00 for $12.75 I will get plenty of pork roast after I cut it up.I also get the store brand as I have found it's not much diffrent from the major brands.As I only eat whole wheat bread I found at the dollar store they sell the same bread for a dollar I would normaly pay $3.50 for,I get ten loaves then freeze it so when it thaws to us it is just as good as it was when I bought it.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: