Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,342 Times in 534 Posts
Jar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST Reputation

I never spend change. I hate digging for it so I put it in a jar until it adds up and then I wrap the coins and put it in my savings. I also have an online savings account and every pay check I have an amount automatically transferred to it from my checking so I don't really see it. I do the same with my 401.

I also try to only buy food that's on sale. I make a list every Thursday and stick to it. Anything that's on sale I stock up on, divide up and freeze into individual portions.

I also have an excel spreadsheet with a 5 year budget but so I can see times that I might run short on cash

Ok now that's just crazy

No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on
Jar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jar For This Useful Post: