View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 11:51 PM   #9
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I use to have a bad habit of see it, buy it cause I just wanted it,I finealy stopped doing that by thinking do I really need it or do I just want it.So now I save for the things I would like to have then watch for it to come on sale somewhere or get a diffrent brand that is the same in doablity for a lot less.I also have a change jar because I really hate to haul change around so in the jar it goes till it's filled then I pour it all into a one gallon plastic jar till it's full I have several jars so it's an on going process.Also as I use to ride a lot I often pick up used saddles hear and there for a refit project so when it's finished I put an add in the livestock journal then sell it for way more than I paid for it.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: