Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
I get that it helps too, but I could not work on Xanax, I'd be like – What did you say, the patients are incinerating? Oh well at least they're not on fire. I'll be with you in a minute.

I can't believe they let people drive while they're on this stuff!
Yes they do. I’ve never taken a Xanax in my life, and I am afraid that i would love it too much.

i have been trying different levels of CBD and THC (legally) to see how they affect me. So far it’s working and i am enjoying it. There is SO much to learn about it. I am wound up so tight at the end of the work day. It’s hard for me to decompress. It sure is nice to take the edge off.

To be thread compliant, I would like to say that i need the knowledge to know what i am doing with buying legal marijuana!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote