Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
When I applied for an doctoral program, several years ago, right after Grad School, I witnessed this type of thing with an incoming group of candidates and spotted it within the confines of those in charge of cohorts and admissions. That was an Water-shed moment that stunned me and I don't think I'll ever get over it. I think it's the number one reason why the proverbial spell was broken for me, concerning Higher Education. It's an intricate puzzling situation, with light-year's of institutional support via other institutions not addressing the problematic issue of sex discrimination within the workplace or the cross-over effect from organization to organization in America. It's troubling and my heart goes out to you.... and women in general. It's so ingrained institutionally that even my own mother fails to see how this has affected her. It makes me sad. It makes me fucking angry. It's disappointing. Thanks for sharing about the troubling issues you face in your workplace environment, HappyFemme.
Thank you so much for sharing your story Katzchen. It really is such a bad situation.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post: