Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Question UFO?

Back in the 'early 90's, when I was in the Army, I was on all night duty one night. At about 0300 a group of guys and I were in the tv room trying to find something to watch. I just so happened to look out the window and at tree-top level I saw what looked like a huge glowing ball, big like the sun! I could see the size of it in comparison to street lamps and it outsized them 100-1 easily! It floated smoothly from left to right and I was just mesmerised. The other people in the room continued to talk, I could hear them, but I couldn't draw their attention to what I was seeing. What happened next was astounding. The singular light shot into three smaller lights in a triangular shape! I shit you not! I could not speak, I could not move. After the lights changed into the triangle shape the object drifted down behind the trees. This whole interaction took maybe a minute to two minutes, I'm not really sure because like I said, I couldn't move, I was stuck. When it was all over, I went directly to my desk and drew what I'd seen so I'd never forget it. I tried to tell the guys what I'd seen but I don't think they believed me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post: