Old 09-30-2011, 08:51 PM   #66
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

So i've always been interested in paranormal. . when I moved to FL I started becoming interested again. The area I'm in is an old historic district and supposedly has ghosts in some of the old buildings. So this led me to join a local FB page about Ghost Hunters. They were talking about Orbs and EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon). I have never heard of this so I looked it up. Anyway, has anyone experienced such a thing or have video or pictures relating to this? My teen daughter is huge on scary movies. She visits me in about 2 weeks so I thought what a great time to check out some of the local haunted places. I will definitely take pics and video and see what turns up.

Has anyone ever heard or looked up conspiracy theories about Denver International Airport? What do you think? I know those murals are there. I've seen them. Not sure what it all means though or the conspiracies are right about them.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post: