Old 11-20-2015, 06:23 AM   #85
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake View Post
By non-threatening people mean, someone isn't trying to penetrate you when you don't want it, or trying to convince you to be penetrated and that all lesbians need like like fingers in their bits.

I've been with stone lovers who *get* femmes trying to do that to them all the bloody time. It can feel threatening.

I can be incredibly languid if it's wanted. I have had partners who loved to fuck me while I was asleep (and I love that. I gave preconsent for it) and role payed kidnapping where I've been chloroformed and can't make a peep or move (waaaaaayyyyyy harder than it sounds) and it's very hot. I love bondage and being immobilized so I can't struggle, turns me way on.

So, there are peppers to everyone's salt. And just cause something doesn't suit you or gives you the oogies doesn't mean there aren't people out there who will like it. I like being used by my partner, sexually, to be super blunt. That's what turns me hella on the absolute most. And however they'd like to use me, usually turns my crank. I'm all about them reaching their bonna so if that's by me being trussed up like a turkey and immobile or by being "made" to come 14 times whether I "like it or not" (consensual non-consent... but I just can't seem to stop coming for them, please stop making me cum, please, please etc), or by being the naked beer girl durning a game that sucks them off every time their team scores... Whatever. I'm that.

So I really am a fuck dolly. Most of that is a pillow princess in that I'm am actively and submissively receiving something into an orifice somewhere. They get to tell me how that happens.

Sorry for being so blunt/graphic but I feel things get misunderstood when it's all polite and vague and I'm not really one for mystery anyway. Whether I'm pretending to be unconscious or I'm actively jerking them off with my boobs because they told me do be waiting naked on the floor just inside the door when they get in, it doesn't matter to me.

I personally get on with stones and non-stones alike because of this being my sexuality.

Happy to be an utterly lazy, pet femme shag princess or an active submissive working hard at getting her boss off the way she is told to.

It suits stones and non-stones alike, so long as they like being the boss of it.

So can we cut the stuff about how somethings are naff if they don't suit someone else?
As always, you cut right to the middle.

And you gave me a new idea for later.......

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: