imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I dunno. I'm 46 and some of my sex buddy partners have been in their early 30s and LOVE what I am. It's a sexuality, like any other kind of sexuality. They usually have never had anyone who "gets" them before and I'm their first. I don't call them stones. I don't use terminology like that. We just discuss what's ok or not ok for touching with them. Most the ones I meet in that age bracket understand themselves as female bodied but not women. They mostly haven't talked about it much at all, or they call themselves genderqueer.

They are usually new to bdsm and/or new to the acceptance of having a cock in their mind.

They are also really confused why someone with my expereince would want to be with someone with very little expereince in that way. Personally, I don't find expereince makes much difference either way. We either have chemistry or we don't. If they are enthusiastic and have desire, then they pick it up very quickly. I have to learn them too.

I'm not old school, and I don't care if people use labels or IDs or not. A rose by any other name still smells the same. Not all of my partners have ID'd. But to my own personal definition they were butch. Didn't matter to me that they didn't use the ID. To them butch meant something with a lot of rules around presenting a certain way or behaving a certain way. They didn't want those rules. I get it. I don't agree, but I totally get it.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: