Thread: Pillow Princess
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 09:49 AM   #88
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattih View Post
I wonder if stones who prefer this type of relationship are simply much less common with millenials. It's like I keep trying to understand a forgein language. I am enjoying everyone's banter.
From my own personal *me* experience (I'm 54), stone is often there with some people, long before they even know what it means. They spend years wondering what is "wrong" with them, knowing that their partners want to give them pleasure by touching them as maybe they were touched...and either not allowing it and hurting their partners, or subjecting themselves to something they find unpleasant just to please their lover.

Ms. Cupcake is right; if you are going to have sex with someone you should be having some sort of discussion beforehand about what you like, and what you don't. It saves soooooo much heartache later.

My first stone didn't know what to call it, didn't know how to tell me what areas were off limits....it was an unpleasant experience for us both. If we had discussed those things ahead of time, it would have led to a much better first time with a woman for me! Good thing I am tenacious! Lol
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: