imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Most people I've slept with that don't like penetration still like being sucked off in a way that affirms the masculine perception/take of their genitals.

I really don't like using the term stone because I find it really loaded with "what's a real stone, what isn't, who gets to be one" I generally just talk to people about what their sexuality means to them, how they see themselves, what turns them on the most. And most of the time, in bed, after they trust me, things change a bit - they let me in on fantasies, what they'd *really* like to do etc etc etc. It takes a while to get to know someone sexually, to have them actually let go enough to truly be themselves in bed. I generally don't tend to make commitments or promises with anyone until we've slept together for a bit because people tend to "be" what they think you want - or that's at least my expereince - and it takes a while for who they actually are to come out. And I don't like making promises until I get to see who that person is. Especially sexually. Because I've that that stuff turn very different, very quickly, when people relax.

I tend to talk a lot more abut fantasies now in order to get a better idea of underlaying sexualities earlier on.

I don't mean to be an arse, but I'm not trying to have a convo abut stone butches or stone culture or stone sexuality. I am NOT a stone femme. I am just a plain ol femme that happens to be a pillow princess most of the time. I am not old school, nor stone. More like Post modern pillow princess.

This is about femmes that aren't stone but are big ol submissives or pillow Empresses (dominant bottoms - the kind that service tops lurrrrve. I know sooooooo many service top butches that if I was one of these I'd be a happy girl indeed. You know, the kind that knows exactly what kind of fucking they need and they need it right now, with your cock, stud), or bottoms just the same. That's why I didn't put this in a stone thread, I made this an "other" sexuality thread
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: