Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
My fingernails are a mess! I'm a cna in a nursing home so I can't have long nails, but 20 something years ago I did and I had silk wraps. I used to get pedicures all the time until I was nicked and I got an infection, so I've been doing my own toes ever since.
I'm curious, is it possible for me to get a manicure for men? I saw a movie where a guy had his nails real squared off and shiny and it looked very well kept and clean. That's what I want but what should I ask for at the salon?
I've only had manicures a couple of times (because pennies!) but so far as I'm aware, you tell the manicurist what you want done, and if it's within their ability, they do it. Just ask, Gayandgray, they'll be fine with it. There are women that just want their nails manicured like that too.
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post: