Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
i hope it works out for you and everyone else.

i stopped cold turkey 8 weeks ago, so i could have top surgery.

i smoked since i was 12, 31 years. i quit once for 8 months with zyban, then again in 2007 before my son was born for 4 months.

i hate to say it, my graphs are healed and after confirmation tmo, i will probably start smoking again.

i didnt want to quit, but now nearly 9 weeks and 9 lbs later, i still feel that maybe i should stay smoke free.

i dunno, but good luck everyone!!!

AWESOME Sam... I do wish you all the luck and I do hope you remain a NON Smoker after surgery. My mom and sister both took zyban. My sister did very well while my mom had to stop taking it. I did something to the inner lining of her stomach which now she has to take meds for the rest of her life. Zyban has so bad side effects in my opinion.

GOOD LUCK Sam!!! Good luck with surgery too!!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote