LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroChrys_Butch View Post
What works for some would never work for another. Communicate either with words or actions. It is difficult for some to put their desires into words. Opening up and saying what one wants can be a very frightening thing for some. To lay out their wishes on the table (so to speak) and express outloud what they want is difficult.

For Me. I. Love. It. All. of. It. It messes with her mind and Mine. It makes Me weak in the knees to look at her kneel before My knees and watch that sly little smile cross her lips before she unzips Me. She does this "thing" which I won't go into details that makes Me nuts. Fully clothed. Nuts. It blows My mind. Sometimes she is shy and I do not watch her. I don't make eye contact. Sometimes, she is in a different frame of mind and she is all about having Me watch every glorious second and what she does to Me.

Enjoy. Discover what is right for you. And My best piece of advice? Don't try to make this moment between you fit into someone else's framework.

I would never insist she do this if it didn't do something for her. While giving pleasure to someone while it does nothing for the other person sometimes "works" .. most of the time, it doesn't. I have done things that really don't affect Me greatly other than to know that I am driving her out of her mind, slowly and deliciously.
This! Every single bit of this. Now, I do not wear a cock but I can certainly appreciate your experiences from your "side"of things as the recipient. I am also intrigued by what she does so one of you PLEASE message me. I can always use a new trick up my sleeve.

I realize that some people do not consider their cock (insert word of your choice, this is the word I like) to be an extension of themselves but some do. I would really like to hear their thoughts on this subject.