BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Glad I came across this thread. Great topic, Femminator.

Get the question out of the way first. Hell. Yes. I am all about it and then again for lunch, and couple more times before bed.

I can not feel anything physically when she is swallowing my cock but someone said it perfectly about 90% of it being between the ears. (or in my case, nubs.) It's a sense of power for me. My level of control can be next to nothing, i.e. head back, groaning while I listen to her spit soaked lips greedily suck me, all the way up total control, i.e. fist in her hair and forcing her to choke and gag all the way down until those wet lips touch my lower stomach.

Sometimes it's just light foreplay before the pounding. Sometimes it's a power exchange to get us both completely in the right frame of mind, me dominant, her submissive. With our busy every day lives, it's one of those things that can quickly get us to where we need to be.

It is an extension of myself. Only regret I have is I can not physically feel it but she more then makes up for that by the visual show and devotion she puts into it. Hell, she's even gotten me off without having to touch me anywhere but on my cock.

But I am not one of those who can take my cock off and say, "Okay, now that it's off, I have no cock." Cause I do and that one, she knows how to work it as if it were 9 inches long and rock hard. Now THAT I can feel both physically and mentally. All I can say for that one is Oh. My. God. and thank my lucky stars every day she answered my pm. Lol.

Femminator, this seriously is a good topic and thank you for bringing it up. If advice is something you were seeking then best I can give is communication. My wifey and I have been together 8 plus years and luckily we both enjoy the same things. One thing we've learned is that communication is key to us both enjoying each other sexually. Thank GOD she loves giving head as much as I love receiving it. Lol.

Now if y'all will excuse me, I have to go change my boxers now after reliving some "moments" with the wifey. Damn I hate being on the road when these moments hit.

Need To Bring Her On Truck Next Time,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post: