Old 01-14-2014, 01:42 PM   #55
GeeGina

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, but flexible.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Single. Looking. Available. Open.

GeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default Blow Job?

First and foremost, as any one born with a penis will tell you - a blow job is GREAT to have on the menu. It can be a meal, a side dish, or a quick snack on its own. Plus, your cock is just as valid as theirs - why should they have all the fun?

Plus, it's fucking fun! When I am with someone who's packing, I enjoy brushing up against it while we're out...and later, the actual act of removing the cock from the zipper or buttons or slipping my hand into the fly is such a turn on.

I take the Art of the Blow Job seriously. There must be eye contact, the cock is never "it" but always "you", I take it as deep as I can, and use my hands on my partner's body, rubbing thighs, ass checks, the belly. Their hands are on my head or my shoulders...or just up in the air enjoying the brief moment when power submits to pleasure.

Go for it.

Last edited by GeeGina; 01-14-2014 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Expanded my comments.
GeeGina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GeeGina For This Useful Post: