Old 01-14-2014, 05:25 PM   #57
Two-spirit

How Do You Identify?:
Native American
Preferred Pronoun?:
soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

Two-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femminator View Post
Not sure if I should post this in the Femme section or the Butch section, but figured I would go right to the source.

My Butch straps for me, and I love it. She says that she gets off mentally because she feels that it is an extension of herself, and it gives me pleasure. So, we made love a few nights ago, and I was so turned on that really, really wanted to suck her off, give her strap on head, so to speak. I never thought that it would appeal to me or that I would want make this an expression of my worshiping her. I did not end up doing it because I was not sure if it would make her feel strange, and she is sexually shy, but she is usually open when it comes to my desires. I would like to know what have been others experience with this and how it made them feel. Was it a turn on? Fufilling? Strange? Do you like your Femme to do this for you?
I love when my lady gives me head when I strap. Nothing like seeing and watching a woman work her mouth ! Oh yeaa !
Two-spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Two-spirit For This Useful Post: