Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default A Touch of Sugar

A documentary on diabetes.

Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, announced today that its documentary film, A Touch of Sugar, will debut during the Tribeca Film Festival on Thursday, April 25 as a part of the company's program America’s Diabetes Challenge: Get to Your Goals. Narrated by award-winning actress and documentary spokesperson Viola Davis, the film dives into the type 2 diabetes healthcare epidemic that affects people in every community across the country, including Davis’s own family.

“I’m one of the 84 million American adults living with prediabetes and I’m sharing my story for the first time in an effort to inspire others to take action against the type 2 diabetes epidemic,” said Davis, spokesperson for A Touch of Sugar. “My sisters are both struggling with type 2 diabetes and my aunt also died from complications of the disease. Growing up, we just said they had ‘the sugar,’ which didn’t sound that concerning. But, when you look at the facts, there’s nothing harmless about diabetes – it’s a chronic disease that needs to be taken seriously if we’re going to get it under control.”

To view the multimedia release go to:
https://www.multivu.com/players/Engl...tary-premiere/
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: